Wearing Face Mask
Cleaning & Sanitization
At KenGen RBS Gardens, we have a tradition of emphasizing cleanliness in the whole property to ensure we attain high levels of safety and comfort to our guests and staff.
With the onset of the global pandemic, the COVID-19 virus, we have improved our cleaning and safety protocols in recommendation and compliance measures in line with the Ministry of Health and World Health Organization’s requirements to prevent and contain the spread of the virus.
We have established the following measures:
- Staff training- we have implemented in-depth training to our staff on cleaning and disinfection standards of all areas.
- Health checks- temperature checks and sanitization for everyone coming into the property.
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces and high touch areas.
- Provision of automatic sanitizer dispensers on all our lift landings.
- No cash policy – cash-free options are encouraged. The reception desk will provide a sanitizer after the use of the debit/credit cards.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi
Contact: +254 (0)711 092 000
MP Shah Hospital
Contact: +254 (0)20 4921 100
Mediheal Group of Hospitals
Contact: +254 (0) 759 996 181
Contact: +254 (0) 111 013 900